New Love Times Three Video Trailer – Must See!

Here is the video trailer for our new book Love Times Three, which will be released on September 13, 2011.

This entry was posted in Book Reviews, News, Polygamy, The Book, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to New Love Times Three Video Trailer – Must See!

1. Jean Tokuda Irwin says:

I heard you Doug Fabrizio’s Radio West and came to see you at King’s English. I hope all acknowledge your bravery and they abolish the misdemeanor law. I think everyone has the right to practice their faith. As long as all the adults agree to the plural marriage, I say go for it! You all seem happy, loving, emotionally healthy and nurturing. That is not the domain of monogamy. However you construct the happiness and share with others, I think that’s wonderful. I learned much this week. While I’m horrified by the Warren Jeffs in our world, thank you so much for revealing another portrait of a happy family bolstered by a your strong faith. I’ll pray for your families saftey and wellbeing. All of my best.

2. Jean Tokuda Irwin says:

oops! I should have proofed my comments…………….. I heard you ON Doug Fabrizio….
    and I pray for your family’s…… and it’s probably well-being……. it’s Friday, I”m tired.
    Best.

3. Stella says:

In an age where children are being raised in single parent homes, by grandparents or other family members or far worse, yours is a story of selfless love. As a former member of the mainstream LDS church in Phoenix, polygamy is not a new concept for me. Having moved out of that group and into my own thoughts and opinions as an adult, I see nothing wrong and everything right about your choices.

Your book as amazing! I couldn’t put it down, reading until 3am the first evening.

May you all and each person who chooses this family structure be allowed the same rights as the rest of us – to love openly and honestly and not in fear. You all are a living example of Matthew 5:16. May Heavenly Father soften the hearts of those in positions of authority to change the laws. May you each continue to use your voices to soften the hearts of men.

4. Mandy says:

Just finished the book. Very well-written, I loved the style that was presented. All of your frankness and candor was absolutely refreshing. Thank you for teaching us more about this lifestyle. I hope we can all be so lucky to have this much love (times three!) in any one of our homes. Love your story!!! Thank you for taking time to share!

5. Bud Fox says:

If it works and everyone is happy and content then the Darger family is further along than most of us.

6. Samantha Smith says:

Just finished your fabulous book! Love it! Thanks for being open and honest. I wish all of you the very best.

7. Lily Villegas says:

i just finished the book today!!!! i absolutly loved it!!! will we expect more books from your family? and where can i watch the 20/20 interview ? reading your blog i learned oneof your daughters was recently married im so happy for her … did she choose to live the principle as well?

The book was a tremendous undertaking without much reward for the time except for the joy we get out of people like you sharing their joy in reading it, and the opportunity we get to educate people. If the book does well enough to warrant more interest we would certainly entertain the possibility. For now we will continue to blog to keep people informed and provide additional insight into our family, our culture, and hopefully share education and information from our family to other families that seek a foundation of love and fulfillment in their relationships.

Our daughter is in monogamous relationship and we like our new son-in-law and his family. They are from the culture but the decision to live this way will be a long way off if it is to be for them.

The 20/20 piece keeps having the date moved by ABC. We are told it will happen in November and as soon as we get a definitive word we will let everyone know via this blog and Facebook.

Joe

8. Marie Nadine says:

One love,

I just finished your book today. It was such a thrill and a revelation indeed. I felt empowered to keep my faith and to trust in love. It was so well written and put together. I heard each of your voices clearly at the appropriate time. I felt like I got to know each of you well. And I love the fact that you took so many parenting classes. No wonder you all have done such a great job with the kids. I loved it when your 5 year old said “freedancy” for free agency. A true sociologist in training at such a young age. It’s so good to read that people in your lifestyle can represent the academic and intellectual sector as well. In the mainstream culture and society folks in multiple loving relationships are usually shunned as being backwards and uncivilized. And yet here you all are so well presented.
    I learned so much I couldn’t put it down and read it through. I am so looking forward to the follow up and the next one and the next one until your children and grand children take it up. We need to hear your voices in print and on the tv screen.
    I wish you all the best. My prayers and love are with you as you go through life’s ups and downs and the difficult moments with the health issues.
    Blessings.

Thank you Marie for your encouraging comments. We hope to continue to blog, interview and speak up and see where it all takes us. We have had offers for TV but the notoriety and lack of anonymity is a difficult adjustment for us to make. We hope that we can continue to impact people as the imperfect but perfectly human family that we are, in ways that will foster more understanding, inspire or encourage people to be true to themselves and their beliefs, and make a better world for all of our children and grandchildren.

9. Kim says:

I just finished reading your book… and I loved it! I live and work in New York where my husband and I live a traditional lifestyle with our two children in a typical suburbian home. Though there are many differences in the way we live (monogomy vs. polygamy), I truly enjoyed reading about the love and acceptance you all have for one another. I think its a lovely way to raise a family. Kudos to you all for making your lifestyle work. I too agree there should be no legal ramifications to living a plural family. I also feel you should be able to legally marry and have the same benefits that monogomous couples have. I hope you are able to break those social barries! This book is a wonderful beginning. Much love to you all.

Thank you for your sentiments. We feel that in the human experiences there are more similarities than the differences we all tend to focus on.

10. Darci says:

Your family is so beautiful. Love the book! I’ve always wanted to be apart of this lifestyle. I just find the faith to be so compelling to me. Any suggestions on how to go about this religion the right way? Love you guys!!

Our biggest suggestion is for anyone that embarks on a journey of faith, to take here a little and there a little, line upon line, precept upon precept, and to never lose focus on they why, for with the right why we can endure almost any how.

11. Susie says:

I just finishing reading Love Times Three. I thoroughly enjoyed learning about the spiritual aspects of polgamy. I found myself discussing the book while getting a pedicure today. The woman in the chair next to me made a generalized pre judged comment and I found myself explaining and defending polgamy. I was a fan of Big Love and I am so satisified by the honesty which the book was written. So many questions that I have had were answered and I understand and support the right for consenting adults to choose plural marriage.

Thank you.

12. Tariq Al Ghufayli says:

Thank you.

13. cynthia says:

Thank you for writing this book and educating me on plural marriage. My mom always told me as a child she wished she had never had me. Your children are so lucky to grow up in such a loving, nurturing environment. I hope they change the laws for you and other families who share your beliefs.

Cynthia, Thank you for your expression of support. It hurts my heart to know that you or any child had to grow up in a home where they are not wanted or felt as a burden. I hope the in spite of such a challenge you have come to see your own worth as a person and realize the happiness you deserve.

14. Angela says:

Your story shows how with hard work and faith,we all can build a great family no matter what are religious beliefs.I have great respect for Joe,Alina,Vickie and Val.You are a insirpation for standing up for your beliefs and family.

15. David Palladino says:

I bought your book after seeing the USATODAY article. I could say a ton. My thoughts would take a small book. I’ll just say, here, that I think that you (the Dargers) are just really “Cool.” It’s evident how God has blessed you. You deserve it. May God’s blessings keep raining upon you all. dp

16. Vanessa says:

I found your book at the library when I was looking for research for school. I couldn’t put it down- and now it has exchanged hands 3 times in my family; my sister wife read it first, then our husband and now our daughter is enjoying the message it shares. I want to thank you for being so open and honest. I am still working on the report for school (Plural Marriage; How does it benefit children) and I want to thank you for opening the eyes of so many people. My family loves your story, and we can’t wait to hear more!!

My 8 year old says: “I’m so glad they found love, and their kids have so much love because love is what matters, thank you for loving me.”

17. Yolanda says:

I have see your family first time by dr phill.and i love it…..
    everything i read hear and see about your family gives me a verry good feeling you feel really possitive and happy energy from you all.
    i live in holland there are more open to live there way….but after see video-s i really whish..i was living there and had possibility to talk more whit you….i feel strong i want to now more….
    maby because i was in past always in no polygam relation grow up whit monogamy was normal.
    but later few years ago i had a great experients to have a really serieus relation whit 2 man….newver live together…and i can say the mans and me where verry happy together could talk everything was great……but live can change so later i get again 7 years a monagamy relation but never been happy….maby because it was my first experiens whit poligam relation and to yong….but when i look to your family i have a feeling iu mist a lot especially i am now years to chooise be single but you let me think again about my live what makes me really happy ……thank you hope to hear and see more of you whish you lot of light power and happiness together in freedom…sorry this sorry is longer then my meaning…
    much love warm greatings