An Interview With Vicki and Valerie

This is an interview Vicki and Valerie did several years ago. Interestingly enough, Christine Brown from “Sister Wives” is also in this video.

This entry was posted in Polygamy, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to An Interview With Vicki and Valerie

1. Paweł Szulik says:

When I started looking for information about polygamy, this was a first video I saw. And since then I am a biggest fan of the Dargers.

2. Mariola Jaworska says:

I started doing my research about polygamy just 3 days ago, when I found the article about The Darger Family in one of our London newspapers, and since then I am so hungry for more information that I haven’t done anything else, except for spending days and nights on looking for more and more info about it! And the more I know, the more it helps me as a person.

I have experienced sharing my male partner with another female in my own life (not as a first choice), but couldn’t cope with all the types of emotions that you go through in this sort of set up. I couldn’t get any help in dealing with these emotions and was ready to give up. Now I know you guys and totally understand that my feelings and reactions were perfectly normal and that there are other women like me, who are going through the same and that it is actually possible to get through all the obstacles and make it work! Getting to know your family helps me a lot, so thank you so much for sharing your story with the world.

And funny enough, myself and Paweł (comment above), we both come from the same Eastern European Catholic country, where polygamy would never be accepted and treated as a sin in our religion, but yet we both can agree that there is nothing wrong with the lifestyle like this and that it can actually be a good thing. All we need is the society that is a bit more educated about the topic, so then it can become a bit more open minded about the whole concept.

All the best to all of you guys and your beautiful family!

• Paweł Szulik says:

I am very happy to see your post, Mariola. It means to me that there are more like-minded people in Poland. It is hard to express my joy seeing you here.

Yes, I believe the same thing, namely that if people are more educated about the subject they will not be so prejudiced.

3. HH says:

Why “intrestingly enough”? Arn’t you friends?

4. Kat says:

Who is the black died hair over the face person playing videogames- and has that person recovered? ;)
    I had never seen the other polygamous woman Suzie (?) on a program. Do you know her apart from this show?

The black dyed hair person is our son Caleb. He is a well adjusted 21 year old now. His story and the rough times of his youth are chronicled in one of the chapters in our book, Love Times Three. Suzie is a friend of ours. She like many other plural wives is well adjusted and happy in a plural marriage. She is just more camera shy.

• Kat says:

Oh, I didn’t mean it that way- I meant more “recovered from bad style decisions we all make as teenagers”… and often cringe when our parents show pictures to our husband or wife later. ;)